Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And some more from the more carnal corners of my mind

lust and archery

Days tick by
Tension stretches the bow
Your voice a finger
Pulling me out of frame
Holding me stead
Spreading me to turgid readiness
I'm concentrated in the string now
Quivering with desire
Fully extended
Pliable no more
Pulled to the brink with anticipatory ache
Unused energy compounds
the pressure
Your arrow poised against me
The torment of potential
Waiting
Baited for unfettered flight
Rigid with desire
for the moment when you
pluck me.


esoteric lust

dormant desire
murky depths stirred by primal incantation
the creature awakes
limbs stretch in luxurious waves of sensation
seeking...
driven by nature's mysticism
trembling with arcane need
polar opposites seek concrete warmth
magnetism of the flesh
steel girders of restraint made ephemeral
burned through by the fire of unabashed want
a graceless dance
made poetic in carnal intoxication
bewitching, pliant and pleasing
heights of bruising effervescence
playful eroticism of the nymph...

No comments: