Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Erotic Poetry ie: Smutfest

On Q

slow, salty drip
evaporates on fevered skin
lazily stirring my dormant desire
breath becomes sensations
long, greedy glances,
zeroing in on the prey
phermones swirl and suck in cyclonic turbulence

an angled jaw
clenched in far off meditation
the stretch of a graceful beast
secure in his size and power
fabric shifts
revealing sculpted collarbone
enciting culinary urges
my lips in unconcious gesture
feel the heat of my stare

your eyes pull me into orbit
flush my cheeks
cast my eyes down
breath struggling for control
look back
ego seeking affirmation
your attentions held
my posture adjusts of its own volition
my body recieving your gaze as a touch
a wave of shadow sensation

this is where I get off
the game interrupted in transit
I exit amist the wafted scent of your arousal
a secret smile
a last moment of indulging elation
climb back to the noise and haze
seeking relief
craving release






momentarily

A moment
guards stand down
burn not for the world
but for one
any one
this one
here
now
flesh pounding
mind tearing
my body
climb in
I have
for now
sweet dark pleasure
danger
kinetic blood
static mind
animal sense
wilderness of urges
sensation is narcotic
dragons and deamons
let loose for the chase
taste my need
touch my center
for the timeless moment
before lockdown resumes


I continue to aspire to to be the "eat me beat me lady"

I,
your porcelin puppet,
move to your urging,
pull me up
lay me waste
turn my steel to jelly
dumbshow on a secret stage
of carnal and etheral bliss

No comments: